2022 Spring Conference
Join us 在亚特兰大 for the NAPFA Spring 2022 National Conference!
NAPFA is thrilled to host the Spring 2022 National Conference from May 4-7, 2022. Taking place at the Omni Atlanta 酒店 at CNN Center 在亚特兰大, GA, you can enjoy in-person learning and the opportunity to reconnect with the NAPFA community.
The conference will offer several networking opportunities with experienced colleagues, education sessions from esteemed financial planning professionals, and a chance to gain new and interesting insights to incorporate seamlessly into your professional goals.
- Reconnect and collaborate with your financial planning colleagues and friends
- Discover new tools and services in the Solutions Exchange
- Experience compelling education sessions from trusted experts and professionals
- Gather innovative ideas to sharpen your competitive advantage
- 路易Gravance, Former Disney Institute Professor, Creating WOW Service Moment
- 凯利德克尔, Decker Communications, Inc., Communicating is a 联系 Sport
- 克里斯·麦金太尔, Arbinger Institute, The Outward Mindset: Seeing Beyond Ourselves
- Register by 11:59 pm CT on Monday, April 11, 2022: 成员: $995/Non-members: $1,095
- Register on or after Tuesday, April 12, 2022: 成员: $1,295/Non-members: $1,395
- One-Day Registration Pass:
- Thursday, May 5: $299 members/non-members
- Friday, May 6: $299 members/non-members
- Saturday, May 7: $199 members/non-members
Preconference Workshop: Estate Planning and New Tax law Updates
Presented by: Robert S. Keebler, CPA/PFS, MST, AEP, Keebler & Associates LLP)
成员: $169/Non-members: $199
Learn more about the workshop 在这里.
First-time Attendee: Save an additional $100
Three or More Attendees from Same Firm: Save an additional $50 per person
Full-time Students: $199 if accompanied by program director or faculty member
联系 克莱尔·布朗 to find out about eligibility and to obtain promotional codes. Only one special offer may be used per registrant.
在会议上, take the unique opportunity to meet with providers who offer tools and solutions for your business. These invaluable resources can help set you apart by delivering a superior experience to your clients!
Interested in exhibiting? To learn more about how you can engage with the NAPFA community, contact Ric海恩斯 at 732.920.4236.
Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing by 2022年4月8日. A refund of the conference fee, minus a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by that date. No refunds will be granted for requests received after 2022年4月8日. Submit all requests to 克莱尔·布朗. NAPFA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. For more information regarding refund and/or cancellation policies, please contact our offices at 847-483-5400.
National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE 赞助商. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE 赞助商 through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Number of sessions qualifying for CPE credit: TBD
Delivery Method: Lecture, panel and open discussion
Level of learning: Overview
Advance preparation: None
NAPFA is an IRS approved sponsor for Enrolled Agents
*CFP CEs are subject to approval
**We continue to monitor the impact of COVID on city rules and regulations and will make adjustments accordingly.